There are a plethora of articles about which I would like to write, and I will easily get caught-up and overwhelmed if I don’t at least make some kind of a plan. So, I’m going to write-up a short list of tutorials I plan to be writing soon with the hopes that it will help me stay focused and not get too distracted.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) – Separating content from presentation
- PHP & DOM – Generating XML webpages without typing a line of markup
- Database Abstraction Layers – Streamlining access to your data
- HTTP Headers – How browsers communicate with servers
- XMLHttpRequest/AJAX – Send & receive data without reloading the page
The ultimate goal of these tutorials is to combine the knowledge in all of them into one super-tutorial on creating a powerful content-management system utilizing some of the best techniques and technologies available to us today. Also, in the future, this page will link to the articles above as they are completed.
NOTE: The titles of the articles will almost certainly be changed, but the topics will remain the same.